We’re delighted to be launching the new Indigo Trust website. We chose to revamp the site to make it easier to navigate and more intuitive to use for potential applicants, partners and others, while also making use of the open data streams we have published for several years about the grants that we make. While we hope the site is self explanatory, we would like to draw attention to a few details:
- Simpler navigation: A simplified page structure, we hope, makes it easier and quicker to find the content our visitors need.
- Improved homepage: The newly designed homepage is cleaner and more elegant and allows visitors to very quickly discover who we are and what we do.
- Automated grants listing: By combining our 360Giving and IATI data, the Grants awarded page brings together the data we publish in one easily accessible, filterable and searchable format.
- Step-by-step application guidance: Borrowing from Government Digital Service designs, the new Apply for a grant page breaks down our application procedure step-by-step. We recognise that many of our visitors come in search of funding and so wanted to make the process as simple as possible.
- Fund for Technology Innovation Hubs: This new section of our website contains much more detailed and practical information on our work with tech innovation hubs with specific sections for potential collaborators in the fund, as well as hubs themselves.
The site has been developed and built by Helpful Technology and we would like to take this opportunity to thank all the team for their work in putting this together and getting ready for launch. We would also like to thank those who contributed to our user testing or provided informal feedback on the site design. Wherever possible, we have tried to incorporate the changes our users have requested.